Fun Stuff on the Web
Since we started our distillery a few years ago, we've met some amazing people and found some interesting websites. We also have some other ways to keep in touch with us.
Keep Up With Us
Find us on Facebook, Twitter or check out Sonja's cocktail blog, Thinking of Drinking.
Cocktail Supplies, Tools and Information
- The Cocktail Cottage - our friend Angie Jackson's website for all things cocktailian - books, tools, antiques, home decor, and more.
- Trader Tiki - cocktail syrups and ingredients handmade by a great Portland bartender.
- Bittercube Bitters - wonderful, creative cocktail bitters made by two mixologists in Milwaukee.
- CocktailDB - want a certain type of cocktail, or to look up an old recipe? Have an ingredient you want to use but don't know what to do with it? Check out this great website, the go-to source for many mixologists looking for inspiration.
Other Great Stuff
Nielsen-Massey Vanillas - gourmet vanilla products, family owned and based nearby. We've collaborated with them on some fun stuff, their products are great.
- Katherine Anne Confections - fantastic truffles and caramels by a Chicago chocolatier. We've done some fun events together, including some truffle and cocktail pairings.
- Frangipani Body Products - our friend Tracy Land started this skincare company, making wonderful products without any of the chemicals so common in other skincare lines. Sonja uses Frangipani, and loves it.
- Norske Akevitters Venner - a Norwegian site about Aquavits, where they recently learned about ours and posted it on their site!
Have a favorite site or company that you want to tell us about? Send Sonja an email!